Chocolate Mold Numbers
- Large Numbers 1⅞" x 1⅜" x ¼"
- Small Numbers ¾" x ½" x ⅛"
- A classic font for all of your classic cakes.
- One pound of chocolate makes approximately 50 large numbers or 100 small numbers.
- Made in USA from FDA-approved PETG Plastic.
- Not recommended for hard candy due to temperature warping.
- Suitable for chocolate, soap making, plaster and concrete crafting and other cold temperature craft projects.
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE.
- Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
- For Solid Chocolates
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts and fill the lowest detailed portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.