Chocolate Mold Peanut Butter Cups
- Create your own 2 inch peanut butter cups this year.
- 6 cavities per mold.
- Also suitable for non edible uses such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
- Suitable only for low temperature ingredients
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE, NOT MICROWAVE SAFE, NOT OVEN SAFE
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
For peanut butter cups:
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts and fill the the mold completely.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Then flip the mold upside down to remove all but a shell of chocolate lining the mold.
- Scrape the top edge clean of chocolate.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Press your peanut butteror other filling into the chocolate shell, leaving 1/8 to 1/4 inch at the top for a top layer of chocolate.
- Melt chocolate and cap each cup. Clean the mold top edges and refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold upside down to release the chocolate.