Chocolate Mold Awareness Ribbon
- This mold can be used to raise awareness of many different diseases.
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- 11 cavity mold featuring ribbons.
- Also suitable for non edible uses such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
- Suitable only for low temperature ingredients.
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE, NOT MICROWAVE SAFE, NOT OVEN SAFE.
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
For Solid Chocolates
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts and fill the lowest detailed portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.