Chocolate Mold Sports Golfing Bag, Golf Balls, and Tees
- For your golfing enthusiast, make desserts in solid chocolate or fill them with cake pop batter.
- You can also fill them with chocolate truffle filling or even peanut butter.
- Enhance the colors of confectionery coating chocolates by adding Oil Based Candy Colors.
- Does your enthusiast prefer to golf with brightly colored golf balls? You can color your chocolate to match.
- Also suitable for non edible uses such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
- Suitable only for low temperature ingredients
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE, NOT MICROWAVE SAFE, NOT OVEN SAFE
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients, as this FDA approved plastic will warp.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
For Solid Chocolates
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts and fill the lowest detailed portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Layer on additional colors to fill in details, allowing each area to chill in the refrigerator before adding another color coat.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.