Chocolates at home by Will Torrent
Ryland Peters & Small
- Covering the history and provenance of chocolate, the varieties available, and the techniques needed to turn it into beautiful and mouthwatering creations.
- This book will inspire you to try all sorts of chocolate recipes.
- You will discover how to make a host of delicious ganaches, caramels and pralines.
- There are also chapters on Cookies, Biscuits & Bakes, and Desserts & Puddings, so that you can put your new knowledge and love of chocolate making to the best use in recipes like macadamia and white chocolate cookies, chocolate and salted caramel millionaire shortbread and chocolate fondants.
- Chocolate drinks and ice creams get a chapter too.