Citric Acid Crystals for Candies
- A natural fruit acid added to hard candy and creams.
- Citric acid will enhance the taste of all LorAnn fruit flavors.
- Recommended usage is 1/8 teaspoon per 2 cups of sugar.
- For hard candy and other cooked candies, add once hot syrup has cooled to below 265º F.
- Make a sweet & sour coating for finished hard candy and lollipops: Combine 1 teaspoon citric acid with 1 cup granulated sugar and mix well. Add more citric acid as desired for a tarter flavor.
- Kosher Certified.
- Citric acid is also used as an ingredient to put the "fizz" in bath fizzies (bath bombs).
- Citric acid adds that distinct tartness to candies.
- It is also used as a preservative by acidifying jams and jellies.
- Net Weight: 3.4oz
- Certified Kosher