Class: 12/6/2018 Thurs 6p-8p ish Christmas Cake Pops with Guest Instructor Katie Battreal of A Smidge of Sugar
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Want to learn to create cake pops like the pros? Join Katie Battreal, local cake pop legend, from A Smidge of Sugar as she walks you through the steps of creating the ever popular and pretty cake pop.
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we applaud the cutest dressed!
- Something to carry your goodies home and you may want to bring a small styrofoam cake dummy to insert your cake pop sticks so they stand upright for the joureny home.
- We Provide:
- All materials for class are included.
- Who: Baking Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- Children ages 8-11 may also purchase seat tickets when a registered adult is attending with them. (Young children need a little extra help.)
- Where: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- What to Expect: Hands On Cake Decorating Skills.
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 5 days or prior to class. Cancellation requests received 4 to 1 day before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product. Retail Items purchased as part of a Class + Tools Bundle will be made ready for pickup in store at the student's convenience.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start, we will have already prepared class materials for the student, therefore, no credit or refund will be given. Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place.
- Notice of Class Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Each student will be refunded his or her registration in full, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is rescheduled for a later date.