Class: 8/9/2018 Thur 6p-8p ish Lemon and Key Lime Fillings
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
There's something about citrus fillings that make me think of summer - tart, crisp, and delicious!
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we applaud the cutest dressed!
- Two tupperware bowls with lids with at least 2 cup capacity or something similar with a lid to carry filling home.
- We Provide:
- All materials for class are included.
- Who: Baking Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- Children ages 8-11 may also purchase seat tickets when a registered adult is attending with them. (Young children need a little extra help.)
- What: Learn how to make your own lemon and key lime fillings using simple ingredients found at home. Use them as fillings for cakes, cupcakes, macarons, or tart shells.
- Where: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- What to Expect: Hands On Mixing, Baking, and Filling Class.
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 5 days or prior to class. Cancellation requests received 4 to 1 day before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product. Retail Items purchased as part of a Class + Tools Bundle will be made ready for pickup in store at the student's convenience.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start, we will have already prepared class materials for the student, therefore, no credit or refund will be given. Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place.
- Notice of Class Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Each student will be refunded his or her registration in full, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is rescheduled for a later date.