Confectionery Chocolate by the Pound Guittard Chocolate A'peels
- Guittard is known worldwide for it's delicious chocolates. Their confectionery coating is just as tasty.
- Confectionery coating is the perfect chocolate for making candies and chocolates.
- As confectionery coating it is precisely formulated to skip the step of tempering.
- Just melt on very low heat and pour.
- Add Paramount Crystals to thin the confectionery coating to the perfect consistency for coating molds or pretzels and other items, without reducing the crisp firm snap of good chocolate.
- Care and Use:
- Heat gently on very low heat to prevent thickening. If your chocolate begins to over thicken, you can improve viscosity by adding a small amount of Paramount Crystals to the bowl and melting it into your chocolate. Add only a few flakes at a time until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Prevent steam or water from getting into your chocolate. Water will cause your chocolate to seize up and become chalky.
- Use only oil based flavors and colors in your chocolate.