Cookbook Patisserie At Home
Simon & Schuster
Perfect the art of French pâtisserie with over 70 classic recipes from award-winning pastry chef Will Torrent.
- If you’ve ever wandered down a charming French alleyway or a bustling Parisian street, there are stand out shop displays that truly capture the essence of French flair—gorgeous patisseries filled with the most eye-catching and elegant bakes.
- Delicately detailed with candies, fruits, spun sugar and tempered chocolate, it’s hard to resist their sweet seduction. However, you don’t have to travel far to enjoy these tasty treats, you can simply learn how to conjure them up at home with this stunning collection of recipes.
- With step-by-step instructions, expert chef Will Torrent introduces you to the basic recipes that make up the foundation of authentic French pâtisserie, before delving into the superb bakes, each of which has its own je ne sais quio!
- Opt for something light and sweet with colorful Macarons. If you’re feeling fruity try the citrus-sharp Tarte au Citron. Or if all you want is chocolate on chocolate, master the rich Coffee and Chocolate Madeleines.
- Whether you’re new to pâtisserie, or have dabbled in the art before, these delightful desserts are sure to show you how to achieve French baking finesse.