Cookie Cutter Custom Printed on our 3D Printer
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
We can produce custom cookie cutters for you using our 3D Printer.
- Right now our turnaround time is 24 to 48 hours, but production is determined on a first come first served basis.
- High resolution images of your shape need to be sent to email@example.com, preferably a .jpg or .tif format.
- The easiest way to find images suitable for 3D printing is to do a google search that sounds like this: " bandaid outline"...of course insert your item in place of bandaid.
- The results should be images like this:
- This is an image that our software can easily and quickly recognize and outline.
- Low resolution jpgs will be evident in the waviness of the final cookie cutter's outline produced by the 3d printer. It matches the outline almost exactly. If your image is pixelated, the printer will add angles and curves to match your image. It will not make a difference in cookies that are cut and then baked, but it might be visible if using the cutter on fondant cutouts.
- We also need to know your max width/height requirement in 2", 3", 3.5", 4", 4.5", or 5". Please note that the design program measures the cookie cutter from it's longest diameter - not necessarily left to right. Select the size for the longest side of your cutter.
- Most designs work best in 4 to 5" sizes; anything smaller and many details are lost.
- Our cutters have 1" tall side walls with a comfort flat base for easier pressing. The taller sidewalls make the cutters perfect for cutting out fun shaped sandwiches, waffles, fruit, and other items.
- All cutters are produced in PLA, a food safe plastic.
- Caution, this plastic will warp in high temperatures. Wash in lukewarm sudsy water. Do not place in the dishwasher.
- Not Dishwasher Safe