Icing Scrapers in Clear Acrylic by CakeSafe Assorted Lengths
- The Quad Icing Scraper by CakeSafe is a great tool to get perfectly smooth sides on your cakes.
- They come in multiple sizes for any size tiers including extended tiers and double barrels.
- The crisp edges of any side can be pressed up against the edges of CakeSafe's Acrylic Disks (sold separately) and will remove excess icing cleanly and quickly.
- Even used without the Disks, the Icing Scrapers will make smooth sides on your tiers crisp and clean, and will save you time.
- Please also note that Scrapers are very sharp in order to achieve the smoothest possible finish on your cake, so use caution when handling them. Dropping or mishandling scraper may result in tiny chips that will affect the use of the Scraper.
- Smooth Icing Tip: Rest one of the scraper's edges on your icing, and use light pressure. Hold the scraper at a 45 degree angle and keep the bottom of your scraper flat on your turntable. Keep your scraper in place and rotate your turntable. Heavy pressure will create air pockets and holes in your icing and take longer to smooth.