Join Class from Home: 11/21/2019 Thurs 5:45p - 8p ish Sugar Cookies Whipping Up Baking Sets
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Join our class...but in the comfort of your own home!
- Together, let's whip up pretty cookies inspired by the bakers in our lives!
- Introducing live and interactive classes, but in the comfort of your own home!
- Plan for 3 people decorating from your home and the cost breakdown is only $33 per person!
- Order Deadlines and Timing
- Be sure to order with enough advance notice to have your box shipped to you in time for the interactive class webinar.
- Order cutouff for this event to recieve the box of supplies via mail carrier is Sunday November 17th.
- Boxes will be available for shipping beginning Monday November 18th.
- Store pickup order cutoff, Wednesday November 20th.
- Connection and Device Requirements
- Join from any device with a compatible browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) (full list here) Chrome is recommended by our web hosting company.
- Make sure your browser is up to date. If you are using Chrome, click here to check for newer versions and download the latest updates.
- If planning to hop on screen during the "show us" session of the class, use headphones with a mic. This will help eliminate echo and feedback.
- Make make sure you have a strong internet connection with an upload speed of at least 5Mbps (test here)
- Still not sure? Take your pc or device through a test spin with the Crowdcast setup checklist. This will test your network firewall and ensure your mic & camera are connected.
- Pro Tip: Hearing an Echo?: If you hear an echo, you likely have two browser tabs or windows open to the event at one time. Please close the duplicate browser tabs.
- Tools that you'll need from the kitchen:
- A mixer (stand or hand) with whip attachment.
- Measuring Cups/Spoons.
- Plastic wrap or container to keep your icing fresh and airtight.
- Bowls for coloring your icing.
- Spoons for coloring your icing.
- Damp Towel.
- We provide: (Retail Value $48.00)
- Royal Icing Mix.
- Soft Gel Pastes.
- (Some Substitutions may be used.)
- A Craft Brush.
- A Mist Pump for changing your icing consistency.
- Pre-baked Cookies.
- Rolling Column.
- Pre-portioned Fondant.
- Piping Bags.
- Be sure to order with enough advance notice to have your box shipped to you in time for the webinar. See above for order cutoffs.
- Planning for more than one person?
- The more the merrier, right? You can add 2 more sets of cookies to your box and not need any additional mix or coloring. Your box contains enough supplies to complete 3 sets of cookies. Just click the option to add it to your cart as well. That breaks the price down to $33 per person!
- Who: Baking Hobbyists of all ages can join our online live class!
- Where: Your Kitchen!
- What to Expect: Interactive Online Class from the Comfort of Home
- How to Use the Crowdcast Interface:
Class Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests will not be granted once the Webinar begins.
- Please test your browser and internet connection before purchasing the online class.
- We recommend that you join the first session at least a five minutes before the event to get settled in and make sure everything looks good on your end.
- Each class session is recording during live view. If you miss the start, you can access the recording once the class is complete and follow the steps on your preferred schedule.
- If you're just a few minutes late, we recommend joining the current session. When you join the session, the playback will appear to be paused. Simply hit the play button below the video screen to join. You may not have missed much and we can probably get you all caught up.
- Cancellation requests made 7 days prior to the event will result in a full refund.
- Cancellation requests made within 7 days of the event will only be partially refunded.
- This class includes food products and tools to be picked up or shipped to you prior to class. These items are not returnable and cannot be exchanged for credit once they leave our store.
- Partial Refund Explanation - if you choose to cancel your online class experience, 1 to 7 days prior to the webinar start:
- If your box has left our store: Your refund will be the difference of total cost, minus the full retail value of the supply box provided to you. You will only receive a refund in the amount of $27.00. The supplies are yours to keep and use.
- If we have not yet shipped your box: your refund amount will be the difference of the total cost, minus the value of the baked goods created for your registration, plus a restocking fee of $10. In this case, your refund would be $53.00.