Renshaw 8.8 Ounces Ready to Roll Fondant
- Renshaw's Ready to Roll Fondant is easy to use.
- Place cake on a cake board and lightly cover with buttercream icing or frosting.
- Remove the fondant from the pack and knead until it is warm and pliable.
- Lightly sprinkle your work surface with powdered sugar or corn starch to prevent sticking.
- Press the ball of fondant flat and begin to roll out from the centre lifting and rotating as you go.
- Gently lift the fondant over the rolling pin and drape over the cake, carefully smoothing the fondant starting from the top and working down the sides to achieve a perfect finish.
- Trim off any excess fondant with a sharp knife or pastry cutter.
- Sugar, Glucose syrup, Palm oil, Glycerin, Tragacanth gum, Cellulose, Modified starch (Tapioca), Color: Titanium dioxide, Preservative: Potassium sorbate, Flavoring.
- Allergy advice: Made in a factory that handles nuts.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Kosher and Halal approved.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light. Once opened, wrap any remaining fondant in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container to prevent drying.
- Do not refrigerate. (Refrigeration causes moisture condensation and will cause excessive softening of the fondant and can cause any fondant or modeling chocolate to weep...followed shortly by the cake decorator.)