Salt - Alder Smoked Sea Salt 7oz
- Alder Smoked Sea Salt is reminiscent of the Northwest Indian potlatch tradition.
- Pacific sea salt is cold-smoked for 24 hours using red alder wood until it absorbs the wood's full, rich aroma and flavor.
- In addition to the flavor, the salt becomes a beautiful deep charcoal color.
- The flavor and color makes this unique salt a much sought after decorative feature to high end chocolates and caramels.
- Dress your chocolates up with a bit of smokey Alder.
- For more traditional purposes, use it to season salmon, halibut, and other fish. Combine it with crushed green peppercorns to season burgers, baked potatoes, and corn on the cob.
- Jar includes a smoked salmon recipe card.