Sugar Work Alcohol Lamp
Cake Play Inc
- Working on a pulled or blown piece? You need a spirit lamp. The flame can be used to gently warm isomalt for shaping, or soften isomalt to create points of attachment for assembly.
- Use only Denatured Alcohol, (not included) found at your local hardware store, walmart, and camping stores.
- Denatured Alcohol burns clear and clean without smokey residue.
- The alcohol lamp is diamond shape, allowing it to sit on it's side or straight up and down, depending on what feels the best for your during sugar work.
- To adjust the flame height, turn the wick knob on the side of the lamp. A shorter wick will give you a more compact flame. A longer wick above the lamp surface will provide a longer flame.