Waxed Paper Confectionery Wrappers 4.5" x 5.5" squares
- 200 pieces of wax twisting wrap paper is perfect for hard candies, taffies, caramels, and chocolates.
- It stays flat until you twist it, but once twisted, the twists stay in place.
- This is just what the old-time confectioner used many years ago to wrap his candy! Before the invention of cellophane, the 1900 candy maker could only use wax paper to keep his candy from getting sticky.
- This wax paper is thin enough to see the color of the candy through the wax paper.
- This wax paper has more wax than grocery store wax paper and is conveniently cut to size, ready to use.
- Made to wrap hard candy, taffy, bar chocolates, chews, bite-size candies and perfect for caramels!