Pumpkin Dream Spice Cake Roll
Supplies Needed for This Cake Decorating/Baking Project
Prep Before Class:
- Have 24 ounces of prepared, soft consistency buttercream, whipped to a light and fluffy consistency. (Adding softened butter can make it a lighter and fluffier consistency, but warm water also works.)
- Combine with 1tbs of Vanilla Extract blended with Vanilla Bean Paste. See links below.
Have on hand During Class:
- One bowl of icing - whipped and softened to a fluffy consistency.
- Measured ingredients for the cake.
- Half Sheet Pan (we like the short sided bun pans).
- Half Sheet Parchment.
- Stand Mixer with Paddle Attachment (or hand mixer).
- Silicone Spatula.
- Offset Icing Spatula for spreading softened buttercream icing.
- Coordinating flavor oils for buttercream icing. (Your choice, optional).
- 1/2 Sheet parchment to roll the cake in a light spread toffee and pecan bits.
- Toffee Crunch.
- Nut Pieces.
- Vanilla Bean Paste.
- Pure Vanilla Extract.